Anti-War Movements

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 17 07:55:13 PDT 2001

At 04:24 PM 10/17/01 +0200, Zak McGregor wrote:

> Not sure where you are coming from here. I would guess then that you
>don't accept that the US is the largest terrorist network world-wide. If
>you do, I struggle to see how you can reconcile that and what you have
>said above. If you don't then I suspect that your point above wasn't
>expressed clearly enough and I've gotten lost in an ambiguity.
>
>Cheers

sure, i think the us is the biggest terrorist network. i have said that often. i said it the other day: we terrorize with guns and butter and policies that reward and punish others based on whatever the whim of the day is. the terrorist doesn't have guns and butter; they have to use the Big US Bully's guns and butters against the US.

i was asking a question, a what if. so the US is the biggest terrorist network on the planet. so another smaller terrorist network that we helped create is now terrorizing back by using our own technologies, advanced division of labor, and capitalist alienation against us.

and your advice would be what?