Anti-War Movements

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Wed Oct 17 19:01:02 PDT 2001

From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com>

> Ok, let me see if I have this right - I'm feeling a bit dim today.
> Parties not entirely unknown attack the U.S., and parties quite
known
> have sworn to kill us in large numbers. Our response should be to
put
> Sharon, Kissinger, Clinton, and Bush Sr. on trial.
>
> Do you crave political irrelevance, or is it just an irresistible
> habit of thought?
>
> Maybe I'm just taking this personally because the WTC was 5 miles
> south of where I live, and 1 mile south of where I work.
>
> Doug

=========== Careful, or my attorney will have to file charges for your having caused my sutures to pop due to laughter.

Seriously, I think what some are struggling to say is that if a left-saii-strategy is to take the international law fork in the road, then a consistent position is that the ethics/legal norms [Enlightenment universalism] of modernity compel that the same standards used to indict the surviving perpetrators of 9-11 be used against members of the US imperialist caste. This is based on a desire to contain both unilateralism and the multilateral fig-leaf and it's propaganda wing from further immolating with drivel citizens who are understandably disoriented and upset and mad about the atrocity.

Current law prevents me from sharing my Percosets with you. Nor am I allowed to send alcohol, cigars or contraband via mail carriers.

Jihi

Karuna

Shalom

Ian