Anti-War Movements

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 17 19:10:46 PDT 2001

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Carrol Cox wrote:
>
> >Exactly what is being done -- nothing. Except stop killing people while
> >doing nothing.
>
> Ok, this adds to the range of options. It's either nothing, or put
> Henry Kissinger in the dock.
>
> Gosh, this has been so enlightening.

I claim there is no large green frog with purple eyes singing Mozart operas in the middle of the room.

You demand of me to explain how if that is the case we are going to be able to listen to Mozart opera.

I say that in fact nothing is being done or can be done about the WTC attack, and therefore it is in bad faith to demand that I or anyone else give what no one can give, an explanation of what should be done.

You explain to me what _can_ be done -- and do so in terms that do not assume that international affairs are a board game ruled by strict rules that everyone follows.

Carrol