Anti-War Movements

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 17 20:22:26 PDT 2001

well, dude, when i have to a public debate at a teach in i have to say something that holds up to argument, something that holds up outside your cloister anyway. i have to say something that moves some in an audience that might be persuaded to write those letters, come talk to me afterward, go to a meeting, etc etc etc.