Teach-ins in Florida? Re: Anti-War Movements

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 17 20:43:11 PDT 2001

Kelley wrote:

>well, dude, when i have to a public debate at a teach in i have to
>say something that holds up to argument, something that holds up
>outside your cloister anyway. i have to say something that moves
>some in an audience that might be persuaded to write those letters,
>come talk to me afterward, go to a meeting, etc etc etc.

So, what kind of teach-ins have you organized so far? What have been responses of your audience? Who are your fellow organizers, & what goal, strategy, & tactics have you guys worked out?

-- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>