Doug: "Whuppass those mofos!"

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Thu Oct 18 10:04:10 PDT 2001

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:58:07 -0400 "Dennis" <dperrin13 at mediaone.net> writes:

I think that the explanation ususally given for the fact that so much of the funding for Talilan or Al-Queda comes from Suadi Arabia is that in addition to the support that may be coming from people in Saudi Arabia who are genuine sympathizers, a lot of the money that is flowing to them is basically "protection" money, so that these folk won't blow up stuff belonging to Saudis.

Jim F.