Churchill

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 18 10:11:57 PDT 2001

Quoting Churchill's church sermon:

If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers, I'd

really be interested in hearing about it.

Dennis responded:

What a 14-carat, gold-plated asshole. I can't believe that a large number of lefties buy into the above obscenity -- but then, I've been proven wrong so many times.

---Dennis, I don't think that is how the great majority of lefties think. I like Means' bible thumping like moralism. I mwan here is a guy who is big time buddy buddy with Russel Means, the man who went and shook hands with Ronald Reagan and provided critically timed support for Regan's contra force in the 1980's. A man who ran for vice-president on the ticket of the free market loving 'let the poor eat cake' Libertarian Party ....this kind of person would be a 'moral model' as compared to the Eichminnian likes of how many jaintors for justice that died in the WTC crash, the man who was cited by Bush as a hero for staying behind with his qudraplegic friend instead of fleeing him-who it turned out was a leftie fellow traveller....

But hey, supporting the contras in the 1980's gives Chruchill quite a bit of a platform for condemning the rest of us impure infidels...

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822