Thanks for the Gumball Mickey (Re: Churchill)

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Oct 18 11:09:46 PDT 2001

you remind me of this toy my neighbor had. it was a gumball machine. looked like mickey mouse. stick a coin in it and it popped out a 1" diameter round ball of bubble gum. the gumball was predictable, just came in different colors. it was funny waiting for your fave flavor to pop out which happened rarely enough to make it worthwhile.

slip coin in the slot and then all the children would cheer: thanks for the gum ball mickey!

kelley