Churchill

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:27:00 PDT 2001

Carrol, I think Doug has a point here, it's not terribly clear what point your making. How is the introduction of Chruchill's tirade 'low'? It was useful to me, I hadn't seen it until Doug posted it. The only idiocy I've read lately has been comparisons of Doug to Kate Rophie on other lists. Oddly, David McREynolds hasn't been accused of going entirely to the right for putting out similar questions that Doug is asking.

Steve