Anti-War Movements

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 18 12:16:25 PDT 2001

>At 06:21 PM 10/18/01 +0200, Zak McGregor wrote:
>
>>Fair enough - except that yes, I do expect certain principles to be
>>immutable for anyone considering themselves "leftist". My perception of
>>where these boudaries lie obviously differs from yours and a few others
>>I guess.
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>Zak
>
>you haven't risked a thing because you laid out no positive program
>of your own.
>
>kelley

Neither have you -- the way you are posting here, you obviously aren't doing anything else, aside from making a living & taking care of personal business.

-- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>