Anti-War Movements

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Thu Oct 18 12:51:51 PDT 2001

> >you haven't risked a thing because you laid out no positive program
> >of your own.
> >
> >kelley
>
> Neither have you -- the way you are posting here, you obviously
> aren't doing anything else, aside from making a living & taking care
> of personal business.

> Yoshie

Ah yes, the smug, self-righteous Yoshie dictating to a single working mother what her "left" duties are. "Making a living" -- why, Kel, how dare you struggle to support you and your son when you should be living the life of an OSU grad student! I can see how Yoshie plans to build the "left" movement of her dreams -- berating the working class.

DP