Anti-War Movements

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Oct 18 13:24:11 PDT 2001

At 03:51 PM 10/18/01 -0400, Dennis wrote:
> > >you haven't risked a thing because you laid out no positive program
> > >of your own.
> > >
> > >kelley
> >
> > Neither have you -- the way you are posting here, you obviously
> > aren't doing anything else, aside from making a living & taking care
> > of personal business.
>
> > Yoshie
>
>Ah yes, the smug, self-righteous Yoshie dictating to a single working
>mother what her "left" duties are. "Making a living" -- why, Kel, how dare
>you struggle to support you and your son when you should be living the
>life of an OSU grad student!

well, i have also dared to try to support myself and my kid on the wages of an OSU grad too! i'm tired of that shit. he's gotta go to college himself in 4 years. thank god he's an ace b-ball player. oh yeah.. oh yeah... and is gonna make the big time and support mom in style! then i can fund the revo! :)

>I can see how Yoshie plans to build the "left" movement
>of her dreams -- berating the working class.
>
>DP

fuck yeah, i have been resisting my employer and fucking around on the job and posting too much at lbo. (checks in the mail doug!!!!!) but, yes, i have laid out a positive program here several times and i've spoken frequently about what we're doing here: teach ins, debates, protests, letters to the editor, op ed pieces, etc and so on. it's a different world here in florida. and flags work rilly rilly good.

and thank god i work hard coz i got a $6000 raise, $1000 bucks of which was dedicated to funding anti war efforts. and, of course, i tried to start a n internet resource with yoshie sweetie, but she shat all over that effort. hell, if i hadn't pushed it, she wouldn't have ever answered me, i'm sure.

kelley