Churchill

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Oct 18 12:28:29 PDT 2001

At 12:07 PM 10/18/01 -0700, Miles Jackson wrote:
> > > If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way
> > > of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little
> > > Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers, I'd
> > > really be interested in hearing about it.
>
>Please tell me this is a parody. Please. Or at least FBI misinformation.
>
>Miles

what's so repulsive about it? isn't that what everyone is saying? we're the biggest terrorists on the planet and we all willing participate in that terrorism, like it or not. the US deserved what it got.

"I mean that evil is not radical, going to the roots (radix), that is has no depth, and that for this very reason it is so terribly difficult to think about it, since thinking, by definition, wants to reach the roots. Evil is a surface phenomenon, and instead of being radical, it is merely extreme. We resist evil by not being swept away by the surface of things, by stopping ourselves and beginning to think, that is, by reaching another dimension than the horizon of everyday life. In other words, the more superficial someone is, the more likely will he be to yield to evil. An indication of such superficiality is the use of clichés, and Eichmann, ...was a perfect example." --Hannah Arendt