Churchill

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 18 12:44:49 PDT 2001

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Miles Jackson wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Doug Henwood wrote:
>
> > Not Winston, Ward. I'm wondering how much sympathy there is here for
> > this position.
> >
> > Doug
> >
> > > The Politics of a Perpetrator Population
> > >
> [snippage]
>
> > > If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way
> > > of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little
> > > Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin towers, I'd
> > > really be interested in hearing about it.
>
> Please tell me this is a parody. Please. Or at least FBI misinformation.
>
> Miles

It's not. For this man it's ok to go do publicity work for Reagan's Contras, run as a presidential candidate for a right wing political party, etc. But it's morally reprehensible (in his book) to go to work to put food on the table for them to work for a living, even if they are from poor countries, fighting for union rights, etc...

Steve