Desire for Justice in the Unjust World re: Doug: "Whuppass those mofos!"

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 18 13:43:25 PDT 2001

Getting pepper-sprayed by a cop, etc. naturally gives rise to anger, but if you let your anger take control of you, you may end up doing something destructive & self-destructive. The same goes for anger against terrorists, U.S. imperialism, etc.

-- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>