Desire for Justice in the Unjust World re: Doug:"Whuppass those mofos!"

Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Thu Oct 18 22:42:38 PDT 2001

Yes it's exactly the "something must be done" outlook of much of the former left which has for some time provided cover for most western humanitarian intervention around the world. And we only need to look at the former Yugoslavia to see where that led. Didn't that start off as a policing operation? Yoshie is exactly right that this sort of moral indignation is the same sort of emotion that justifies acts of individual terror.

Russell