you a mom? who yo daddy? Re: Anti-War Movements

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 18 14:52:45 PDT 2001

Dennis wrote to Yoshie:

Are you a single mom? If not, I would suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut about the topic. (And yes, I have kids, and know what it takes to feed and clothe them. You?)

--I get this obnoxious crap from parents often enough...Oh, you don't have kids, you can't understand...wait until you have real responsibilities...I have friends who are single or in relationships w/o children who are managing all kinds of life burdens that friends of mine who have children don't even come close to facing (at present) and vice versa for that matter...I don't see the relevance really of your question dennis....

steve, childless and not a care in the world...(irony alert)...

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822