Anti-war

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:55:19 PDT 2001

Umh, gee...Yoshie also teaches as an adjunct like it were going out of style...but because she is single and not a mom and a grad student, why no wonder she just has no idea what the word work means, eh? except for those classes she has to teach to suport herself...Amazing the assumptions people make on these lists....

Steve