Churchill

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Oct 19 06:14:55 PDT 2001

> Did that already today. Next on my list is to check the bargain bin at
> B. Dalton for bad sports books by so-called Leftists.
>
> Chuck0

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? If so, keep swinging.

By the way, why do you capitalize "Leftists" and "Left"? Is it because you see this as some kind of club or church? In my reading of anarchist history, all manner of tendencies fell under the banner of anarchy, not just one or two, or the kind you fetishize by applying a capital "L." For an "anarchist," you sound awfully Leninist or Maoist.

DP