Churchill

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Fri Oct 19 08:59:30 PDT 2001

Dennis wrote:

> > Did that already today. Next on my list is to check the bargain bin at
> > B. Dalton for bad sports books by so-called Leftists.
> >
> > Chuck0
>
> Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? If so, keep swinging.

I'm just exchanging insults. You seem to be awfully interested in insulting me for some damn stuck-up pseudo intellectual reason.

> By the way, why do you capitalize "Leftists" and "Left"? Is it because you
> see this as some kind of club or church? In my reading of anarchist history,
> all manner of tendencies fell under the banner of anarchy, not just one or
> two, or the kind you fetishize by applying a capital "L." For an
> "anarchist," you sound awfully Leninist or Maoist.

Shit, I don't know. You're the professional writer, so you tell me. I'm just an intellectual stuck in the activist trenches. For somebody who rhapsodizes over pop culture like sports, you certainly seem to have a thin skin about word usage.

Chuck0