Operation Enduring Protest

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Fri Oct 19 08:13:26 PDT 2001

I agree. But for a revolutionary idea to take hold even among a committed minority, it has to have some visceral appeal. The rightness of the abolitionist stance was obvious at least to some people at the time, and they risked and sacrificed their lives for it. The "Don't Even Bother to Fight Terrorists, We're All Fucked" program lacks that sort of resonance.

Liza