attack on NC in American Prospect

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 19 16:47:32 PDT 2001

Funny, not much of an "attack." Just quotes some things Chomsky says -- none of which are very debatable -- and then makes non-sequitar comments suggesting Noam is responsible for terror, or that when the U.S. kills people it *is* morally better than other countries that do the same, for some undisclosed reason.

As a surfer friend of mine would say, "weak shit." And written like such a ... liberal.

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:41:46 -0400 From: Mark Pavlick <markvince at igc.org> Subject: attack on NC in American Prospect

- --============_-1208594787==_ma============ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" ; format="flowed" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable