After they win...

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sat Oct 20 20:20:48 PDT 2001

Hi,

Sorry, I meant police-like action of arrest and delivery of ObL to some international court, not the Orwellian "Police Action" of Korea, which was a war. Good point. And for the Taliban, as you suggest, a brokering role.

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pollak" <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 7:41 PM Subject: Re: After they win...