pig bosses block webmail

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 08:42:57 PDT 2001

> Daniel Davies wrote:
>
> >almost every webmail
> >service is blocked by work these days
>
> Why?
>
> Doug

It has been that way for awhile...I suppose they are afraid that people (like me) would spend more time on email then doing actual work. We used to have Yahoo Webmail blocked until we changed firewalls (there are so many ways around that problem anyway).

Perhaps they also know they can't read what others are writing about when using a mail server other then their own--you could be talking smack about your boss and no one would be the wiser. Fire up the company Outlook and a bored boss can have lots of reading material.

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com