Will this work?

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Oct 24 20:29:12 PDT 2001

More bugs were found in a new section of the Capital complex today. Two postal workers here are dead and two more in the hospital with inhalation anthrax, so I guess we'll gibber a little while longer.

Fortunately real revolutionaries have the power to rise above the mundane.

mbs

So no, it will not work, but for different reasons. The question is, can they be stopped? Can we stop gibbering on about anthrax, Islam, and other smoke screens and concentrate on the real issue, i.e. the Great Game?

Hakki Alacakaptan