Washington, DC: Reclaim the Streets Party this Saturday!

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Thu Oct 25 12:28:15 PDT 2001

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [ACC] Reclaim the Streets Party this Saturday! Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:40:27 From: "farah fosse" <f_fosse at hotmail.com> Reply-To: acc at vhost.twowrongs.net To: undisclosed-recipients:;

(plz forward far and wide)

Reclaim the Streets DC Street Party (II)

This Halloween: Transform Yourself. Transform the City.

Let's Realize our visions for a better world by coming together to create a beautiful street party. Open to all. Free from oppression. Free from boundaries.

Live Music by DJ's Akshun Jackson, Audiotroppa, Brooks, C Tek, Liquid E

dancing, games, costumes, food, art, community, freedom, festival, fun

When: 4 PM (this) Saturday, October 27th Where: Dupont Circle. We will travel together to the party spot.

Please bring: costumes, boom boxes, instruments, games, bikes, skateboards, banners, flags, food, toys, chalk, jump ropes, balloons, puppets, and your dancin shoes!

Free Yourself. Take to the Streets. (don't miss another one)

for more info on this event and our first rts in june, check out:

www.2wrongs.net/rts-dc