Fw: Chomsky Fans-a question

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Oct 25 12:46:32 PDT 2001

Just off the top of my head: Ukranians collaborated with the Nazis is WWII in the hope of getting rid of the Soviets. The OSS and later the CIA inherited Gehlen's East European network. I quote:

"Reinhard Gehlen, Hitler's senior intelligence officer on the Eastern Front, and other high-ranking Nazis, were spirited out of Germany with the aid of the OSS and the Vatican, then installed in top-secret, sensitive posts in the U.S. and abroad.

Gehlen's SS officers had been instrumental in the mass extermination of Gypsies and Jews, and Gehlen was personally responsible for the torture, interrogation, and murder by starvation of some 4 million Soviet prisoners of war.

Gehlen later boasted of teaching the newly formed CIA everything it knew."

You will find countless references to "white Russian" CIA assets. Those are the so-called neo-Nazi Ukranians mentioned by Chomsky. If you ask me, they were more nationalist than Nazi.

Hakki Alacakaptan