Fw: Chomsky Fans-a question

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 25 13:27:32 PDT 2001

A couple of other sources. Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazi's, " by Christopher Simpson, Simon & Schuster, out of print unfortunately, published late 80's or so. Much material on the Ukranian OUN(B) there. From Dave Walters, a Lambertist Trot I know, he says that there was also a smaller Trotskyist inspired guerilla army in the Ukraine in the 40's. If I have a chance later today, I'll stop by the World Affairs Council library in S.F. and peruse a very thick book I've seen on their sheves by a Canadian Ukranian on the OUN(B).

Russ Bellant book published by South End Press on the GOP, "ethnic outreach committees, " and the Nazis.

Martin A. Lee, "The Beast Reawakens, " Little-Brown, 2000.

Heh, PLP maoists... http://www.plp.org/cd_sup/ukfam3.html

Canadian Ukranian website refutation, http://www.infoukes.com/history/famine/revisionists/

Lastly, list member Alexandre Fenelon has read alot about the Ukraine. Michael Pugliese