Fw: got speakers, need more info

Ruth Mahaney rmahaney4 at home.com
Thu Oct 25 13:36:22 PDT 2001

Will call in hour or so. Just going out door to do something, but will call you before 5. Thanks. Robert Mahaney ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trina Clemente" <evolve at apollo.spitfire.net> To: <rmahaney4 at home.com> Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 1:01 PM Subject: got speakers, need more info

> Hi Robert,
>
> I have two people from Denver who said they would be willing to come to
speak on the 6th. I was also forwarded the e-mail addresses for two people in the Springs who may be willing to come and speak. Before I send them an e-mail or respond to the two in Denver, could you please tell me what this talk is called, who the other speakers are and what they will be talking about. Is it open to the public? About how many people do you expect to be there? Anything else informative that you can think of.