Interesting site

Jacob Segal jpsegal at rcn.com
Fri Oct 26 12:19:18 PDT 2001

on 10/27/01 3:01 AM, Doug Henwood at dhenwood at panix.com wrote:

> Joel Lyons wrote:
>
>> Kevin, I notice that site "links" to Bill
>> O'Reilly - tantamount to an O'Reilly
>> endorsement. That torques my Crap
>> Alarm immediately.
>
> O'Reilly's funny. Appalling if you take him seriously, but if you
> don't, he's the funniest thing on TV after Jon Stewart. Hell, I'd pay
> good money to be on his show.
>
> Doug

Best thing about O'Reilly is his modesty.

But seriously, his show does have the greatest ideological diversity of any cable/network talk show that I can think of. Each guest only get ten minutes, but still he does find a surprising broad range of views. I think Fox News in general guest more "left" views on becuase it is so ideological itself.

Jacob Segal