Week's silliest comment

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 28 09:19:37 PST 2001

Yeah u cowards. Come on out in the open so we can bomb u from way out of range of any of ur weapons... Collateral damage is all u guys fault. It is easy to stop it...just stand out in the open where we can zap you..course there will still be a few errors...but whats a few fried villagers compared to enduring freedom...

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 3:41 PM Subject: Week's silliest comment

> [From Maureen Dowd's NY Times column today; funny, I always thought the
Bush