what's going on?

Brenda Rosser shelter at tassie.net.au
Sun Oct 28 15:51:07 PST 2001

On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 02:41:01 EST Leslilake1 at aol.com Wrote:

Where'd you get your lyrics? :^) This is the way I remember it....

"<<Picket life (read "lines") and picket size (read "signs") Don't punish me with brutality Talk to me So you can see Oh what's goin on, what's goin' on, yeah, what's goin' on!

Mother, mother, everybody thinks we're mad (read "wrong") Oh but who are they are to judge us simply because our hair is black>> (read "long")"

Right on! Right on babe! (It's that bloody American accent!...but my husband says that this is basic 'Psyche 1 stuff' (whatever that means). BJR Seriously :-| though, if you wanna get your lyrics corrected ..post them onto lbo!