Where The Torture Never Stops

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Oct 28 15:38:20 PST 2001

Kelley attempts a response to Carrol: i'll remind you that in your haste to follow the US gov's "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"...

---wow, instead of a response, we get a caricatured view of Carrol's position on the carpet bombing of Afghanistan/support of Saudi Arabian Royalty....as "the enemy of my enemy is my friend..." Yeah, I guess you're right Kelley, Carrol should be taken to task for all those pro-Taliban statements he's been making on this list...that last comment about "women in the States would do well to wear a veil too....." For Shame Carrol!! For Shame!! Why, that's downright Leninist and Stalinist...which, rest assured, Kelley ain't...

Steve