Fwd: America the Sinful

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 29 06:33:40 PST 2001

[Thanks to Christopher Rhoades Dykema...]

<http://www.aryan-nations.org/indexpagenews/america_the_sinful.htm>

"...I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." Adolf Hitler. Mein Kampf

WELCOME!

America the Sinful (Sung to America the Beautiful)

O' wicked land of sodomites Your World Trade Center's gone With crashing planes and burning flames To hell your souls have gone America, America God's wrath was shown to thee! He smote this land With His own hand And showed his sovereignty

O' bloody land of abortionists Your twin towers did fall Through cries of fear and many tears The babies were avenged America, America, God shed your blood this day And calls on you To stop this shame And let the babies live

O' filthy land of porn and lust You thought you could not fall I called on you, turn back to me But sadly was ignored America, America, God calls you to repent Return to Him On bended knee Your lives may yet be spared

O' Blessed land of hope and faith To you the Lord doth call If you will heed my plain warning Your nation will not fall America, America, I delight in Mercy I'll save your land I'll save your soul If you'll but cry to me

O' promised land of prosperity, Thy forefathers did fight That you may live in liberty And share it with the world America, America, God gave this land to you To show the world His Word is true And lead them back to Him.