dumb & dumber

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 29 07:52:37 PST 2001

This resort to "oh, i'm in a state of grief so i should be able to respond however I want to doesn't really cut it...there are numerous relatives of WTC/P victims who have not only reacted so, but have publicly called for a halt of the civilian bombings (accidents) in Afghanistan.... I was on the phone most of the day calling and looking for good friends in NYC or one who was on an early morning light en route to NY and LA...you can imagine what was one of the possiblities was running thru my mind. But somehow that didn't make me into an irrational person writing threatening letters...

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822