Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 29 13:22:25 PST 2001

FWIW, a board list from the Town Hall Committee in San Francisco.

http://911peace.net:8100/Lists/townhall-discuss/List.html

Thomas, tonight, at the Wimmins/Womyns Bldg. @7 p.m. wrangling over a proposed 4th point of unity, "Oppose Global Capitalism, " from what I've gathered from this list and our Trot pal, Adam, is likely to be voted down, as not arising organically from the movement. Not that a room of a couple hundred lefties is likely to include anyone who Supports Global Capitalism. Unless Justin Raimondo shows up... Michael Pugliese