Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:56:20 PST 2001

When I spoke at the Chicago Coalition vs, Racism and War Rally for the NLG, I said that when a crime has been committed, you don't bomb the suspects' neighborhood, you get the evidence, get a warraant, and bust the bad guys. This drew applause. All the speakers there agreed that Sept 11 was a criminal and terroristic act. jks