Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 16:15:56 PST 2001

--- Max Sawicky <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> wrote:
> One tiny addendum to peaceniks of all stripes.
> The idea of the movement--however you want to
> characterize it--as losing steam at this point
> is ridiculous.

Since I was the one to start this thread, let me say that I HOPE that the movement will pick-up, however I think that with its present de facto leadership, Workers World Party, that the anti-war movement will continue to degenerate UNTIL independent forces create a space for themselves and break free of the procrustean bed laid out for them by WWP.

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx