Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Seth Ackerman sackerman at FAIR.org
Tue Oct 30 09:51:58 PST 2001

Doug Henwood wrote:

> No, anarchists can't. And have anarchists talked at all about how Al
> Qaeda is organized in a rather anarcho-friendly way? Not quite
> leaderless, but close, with very loose structures, more network than
> hierarchy, with considerable autonomy for local operatives, etc. Are
> they your evil doubles?
. In Noam Chomsky's recent MIT talk, he explicitly points this out. Explaining why terrorists are so hard to catch, he talked about "leaderless resistance" and autonomous cells - techniques used by both terrorists and guerrillas or resistance movements - he even used the word "we," referring to activist work he had done in the 1960's.

Seth