For Coincidence Doubters

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Oct 30 10:51:37 PST 2001

I would assume that if the Red Cross warehouse was deliberately bombed, the main reason would be to drive out of Afghanistan, all independent sources for food and relief, as that country sinks into famine. Then the US would be better positioned to use its control of food supplies as a weapon against the Taliban.

Jim F.