Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Tue Oct 30 11:52:38 PST 2001

Dennis wrote:

> > I suspect that you really don't care and prefer "Chuck0 the strawman." I
> > guess the only appropriate response to your post-modernist sensibilities
> > would be: Whatever!
> >
> > WWDD,
> >
> > Chuck0
>
> Brilliant, as always.
>
> Post "whatever" you wish. Just know that you may get pushed over some of
> your ideas.
>
> I'm slightly amazed by how touchy you are. I suppose this is the flip side
> of your periodic boasting, how you helped to lead this or that faction
> against the cops, how incredibly broadminded and practical you are, and so
> on. One minute you're pounding the "A" on your chest; the next minute you're
> whining about being turned to straw. I must say I don't take you nearly as
> seriously as you take yourself, to the extent that you do.

On the flip side, you seem to be remarkably infatuated in tearing apart anything I say here. I am broadminded, practical, and have the experience that I've related. I don't recall boasting that I've led any faction against the cops, but I am pretty influential in the anarchist and anti-capitalist movements. I think that's something that would be said by many of the anti-capitalists out there.

Chuck0