Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Tue Oct 30 08:55:42 PST 2001

> I suspect that you really don't care and prefer "Chuck0 the strawman." I
> guess the only appropriate response to your post-modernist sensibilities
> would be: Whatever!
>
> WWDD,
>
> Chuck0

Brilliant, as always.

Post "whatever" you wish. Just know that you may get pushed over some of your ideas.

I'm slightly amazed by how touchy you are. I suppose this is the flip side of your periodic boasting, how you helped to lead this or that faction against the cops, how incredibly broadminded and practical you are, and so on. One minute you're pounding the "A" on your chest; the next minute you're whining about being turned to straw. I must say I don't take you nearly as seriously as you take yourself, to the extent that you do.

DP