Antiwar movement procustean bed

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 30 14:45:40 PST 2001

Yoshie Furuhashi>... So, what are you gonna do about North Korea? - -- Yoshie

Heh, Yoshie, yup my ex-Maoist pal, Thomas, with a wife that was in the leadership on the YCL during the GPCR in the PRC, is advocating bombing North Korea? Sure! ;-)

When and if, North Korea's Stalinist monarchy collapses from mass starvation, and re-unification on the terms of the USA and South Korea occurs, I trust the combative traditions of the militant working class and student movements in the South will aid workers and peasants in the North fight the worst of capitalist restructuring. Surely, you don't think that workers and peasants in the North have retained any autonomous organs of power after decades of repression and transmission belts relaying orders from the apex of the Party-State? http://www.skas.org/ http://www.koryogroup.com/asl/html/oct97.html#AFC1

Michael Pugliese