Net War (Re: Antiwar movement losing steam?????)

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 31 14:08:20 PST 2001

At 11:28 AM 10/30/01 -0500, Chuck0 wrote:

>If I can find the URL for the new RAND book on Net War I'll send it to
>the list. I suggest reading this book, because it gives away most of the
>playbook that myself and other anti-capitalists have been using for the
>past 5 years.

well, not for lack of some folks who've been promoting the model for years. good thing they don't listen, huh? distributed pentagon. heh. just what we need. -- DOD envisions virtual Pentagon

In light of information infrastructure vulnerabilities exposed by the terrorist attacks on September 11, the Department of Defense (DoD) is developing plans for a 'virtual Pentagon' or 'distributed Pentagon', which would allow continuous operations even in case of a large scale attack on the Pentagon.

http://www.fcw.com/fcw/articles/2001/1029/web-pent-10-30-01.asp