Fw:Advice to Klamath Convoys

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 2 08:26:39 PDT 2001

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=7157 http://www.klamathbasincrisis.org/ Exposing hypocrisy, bad science, and just plain truths about the leaders of different environmental groups, that are trying to eliminate rural lifestyles in the Klamath Basin and all over the Nation.

See some Professional Eco-Activist's Salaries amazing !! Environmentalists Organizations Exposed Excellent Reading from the congressional record May 8, 2001

See: How they are funded Funding: where does the funding for these groups com from? here's a start meet the W. Alton Jones Foundation

http://www.klamathbasincrisis.org/exposed/index.htm Message: 1

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:24:10 +1000

From: "Bond" <BondJ2007 at yahoo.co.uk> Subject: Advice to Klamath Convoys

Advice to Klamath Convoys By Jeffrey Bennett 08.13.01 (I hope everyone will read this in the spirit in which it was offered. Just food for thought for most of you, but if the shoe fits, then wear it and don't be yelling that you are insulted. I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but it's worth considering. Editor)

1. Visually, this should be an unarmed event. Leave the AK's, etc. in the vehicles. Glocks and .45's have no business on the hip. This type of visual sends the wrong message to the rest of the nation.

2. Participants should be "armed" with cameras, video cameras and cell phones. Each should be willing to stay in contact with their own Major Network radio & TV affiliates with important updates. But it might be best for each group to assign an intelligible spokes-person as the media liaison.

3. Dress Code: I know that this sounds BS, but one of the biggest problem, which those "in the movement" have witnessed, is a lack of credibility because they all dress like a bunch of "fat puffy white guys." Camo's, greasy John Deere or Copenhagen hats, t-shirts, unshaven, filthy looking individuals. If I am being interviewed, I certainly don't want to be filmed spitting on the interviewers feet. I agree that individualism is important, however If they aren't going to "dress and look like" a farmer, then jeans, slacks or shorts with a REAL shirt or pullover type golf-shirt. Can the t-shirt mentality. That's for playtime - and this isn't playtime! It's like the days of "NORMAL". Every person who showed up to protest for the legalization of "the weed", wore tie-dye shirts, sandals, afros (pretty funny on a fat, puffy white guy), or long, dirty looking hair. How serious were those folks taken. NOT!

4. Most signs shown on TV are impotent because of the "hell no we won't go" ranting, which does nothing. It is imperative that signs be meaningful, making statements such as;"The Farmer is America's Friend" or "We Need Your Help" or "Call Your Congressman NOW!" or "Farmers are Endangered Species Too!". Anything with real MEANING! None of the stupid comments about the sucker fish such as "Congressman are Suckers Too!" Those kind of signs do more damage than good.

5. Invite local, state and federal elected or appointed officials. Keep notes of who was invited - and if they are a no-show - publicize it. Some may already have scheduling conflicts - fine! They should be willing to send a letter of apology and explanation - with their side of the issue explained. Great - Publish it!

This is the chance which many of us have been looking for. If there are to be guys in black hats - let them be the ones to be filmed "firing the first shot" - it MUST NOT come from us. They can not control ALL the cameras and Videos - not the cell phones. These may turn out to be the greatest weapons known to mankind.

PERSPECTIVES ON AMERICA with Jeffrey Bennett each Tuesday through Thursday at 8:00 p.m. (EST). Go to www.federalobserver.com and listen to the live audio stream, or tune in to WWCR short-wave 5.070 Mhz, or Satellite, Galaxy 11, Transponder 14, 7.71 audio. AND NOW: Join us on our LIVE "Chat Line" while we're on the air at http://www.federalobserver.com!

http://www.sierratimes.com/archive/files/aug/13/edjb081301.htm Message: 17

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:34:14 -0600

From: "Dr. Byron Weeks" <btweeksmd at mindspring.com> Subject: Re: Advice to Klamath Convoys

This is probably another forlorn hope for "Peaceful Change." Remember MLK was assassinated--probably by federal agents with a patsy to take the fall as usual.

I predict this demonstration will ultimately fail. So when do we come to the point of armed rebellion? When comes the time when "the Tree of Liberty will be watered by the blood of patriots and tyrants?" The American Revolution was not won by demonstrations in the streets. [That is how to lose, as we showed by *not winning* in Vietnam] I am talking ambush, and guerrilla warfare. Otherwise, the inexorable takeover of water rights and private land will proceed apace. It is the GOAL of the powerful Insiders who control the money, the armies, and the weapons of mass destruction to seize most of the land from the people and place it under UNESCO control for Biosphere Reserves and re-wilding. They already have nearly all the National Parks and Monuments. Hunting and fishing for ELITES only.....

These struggles for survival and the right to own property are won by the accurate firing of lead projectiles. Get it?

Dr. Byron Weeks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -----Original Message----- From: American Patriot Friends Network <APFN at apfn.org> To: APFN Yahoogroups <apfn at yahoogroups.com> Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 10:10 PM Subject: Klamath Falls: Helen Chenowith-Hage speech

http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html