Fw: Italy, Genoa, 600 Nazi Infiltrators

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 2 08:34:42 PDT 2001

Chopped off the source, Sorry! But, the list this was just posted on, the previous list was invaded by neo-nazi "third positionist" scum, so just in case, aut-op-sy has any nazi lurkers (which I doubt, just being paranoid!...) Michael Pugliese "Paranoia may destroy 'ya..." A lyric from The Kinks.

-----Original Message----- From: Laure Akai <cube at zigzag.pl> Date: Sunday, September 02, 2001 8:14 AM Subject: [right-left-int] Italy, Genoa, 600 Nazi Infiltrators

>>It seems that the authorities deliberately allowed hundreds of neo-nazis
>>into Italy
>>to sabotage the protests at Genoa.
>>http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=61352&group=webcast
>>
>>See also
>>Six-hundred nazi infiltrators in Genoa. Ex-chief of Genoa Police confirms
>>http://www.indymedia.org:8081
>>
>>> http://www.indymedia.org:8081/front.php3?article_id=61292&group=webcast
>>Six-hundred nazi infiltrators in Genoa. Ex-chief of Genoa Police confirms
>(english)
>> by Wu Ming 1 11:04am Sat Sep 1 '01 (Modified on 11:36pm Sat
>Sep 1 '01)
>> roberto.bui at libero.it
>>
>> Mr.Colucci interrogation by the parliamentary committe
>investigating violence
>> in Genoa casts new light upon nazi infiltrations
>>
>> From "Il Secolo XIX" (Genoa daily paper), saturday 1
>September 2001:
>>

>> EX-CHIEF OF POLICE COLUCCI SAYS: 600 NAZI INFILTRATORS WERE
>IN GENOA
>> He confirmed the same news he had denied one month ago.
>>

>> Camouflaged neonazis among the peaceful protesters of the
>Genoa Social Forum. Yet
>> another resounding revelation, including even a precise
>figure: six-hundred infiltrators. The
>> former Questore [local chief of police] Colucci (whom the
>Ministry of Internal Affairs sacked
>> after the July 20-21 riots) stated this during the 7-hour
>long interview in front of the
>> Parliamentary Committee investigating G8-related events.
This
>officialy confirms the presence
>> of groups of far-rightist provocateurs. The GSF had given
the
>alarm in the days of the
>> demonstrations. Even ten days before the summit, "Il Secolo
>XIX" had published confidential
>> police files on potential infiltrations.
>> For the first time Colucci was explicit about neonazis. He
>answered a question by PRC
>> [communist] congresswoman Graziella Mascia: "You received
>intelligence reports on
>> ultra-right groups planning to join the demonstrations, why
>did you not stop them?". The former
>> chief of police said: "As far as I know the six-hundred
>ultra-right infiltrators did not take part to
>> violent action on the territory".
>> Those few words, "six hundred ultra-right infiltrators",
open
>our eyes to a wider landscape. The
>> previous report on the movement's street action, which
>Colucci himself delivered to the officers
>> in charge, contained no such reference. The report is dated
>"July 12th", and the Committee
>> has cited it several times. Not only it provided the police
>with the exact number of Black Bloc
>> activists coming to town (there is a reference to "500
>Britons"): it also went: "Some Turin
>> members of Forza Nuova [the most "popular" Italian
>Neo-fascist party, t.n.] will form groups of
>> 25-30 trustworthy militants in order to infiltrate the
>so-called White Overalls. These groups will
>> attack the police with cold steel and discredit the
>left-wing".
>> Never the less, on July 25th Colucci himself turned down
>dozens of eye-witness accounts on
>> the presence of nazis, right-wing skinheads and hooligans.
He
>said: "There is absolutely no
>> evidence that far-rightists infiltrated the demonstrations.
>That report was prior to the G8 summit
>> and was about _potential_ risks such as infiltrations.
>Nothing like that actually took place."
>> Official denials were sent out by ultra-right groups Forza
>Nuova and Fronte Nazionale. And yet
>> Biagio Cacciola, leader of neo-fascist FUAN, had admitted
>that 300 of "our boys" were in the
>> streets of Genoa. And yet free-lance journalist Mauro Bocci
>had interviewed and
>> photographed a young British nazi in the Black Bloc,
>nicknamed "Doggy", who told him: "I don't
>> give a shit about the G8, our Italian brothers invited us
and
>we came!".
>> Moreover, during the demonstrations a social worker from
>Emilia-Romagna told Vittorio
>> Agnoletto [spokesperson of the GSF, t.n.] she had seen some
>of the people she assisted
>> (belonging to neo-fascist groups) on two coaches along with
>their fellows. According to the
>> GSF, sixty of them camped at Valbisagno (where most Black
>Blocsters camped too). Some
>> WWF members spotted a group of AC Inter tifosi approaching a
>demo. They wore fascist
>> ornaments on their jackets, such as swastikas, celtic
crosses
>etc.
>> However, the most incredible news came from the Bolzaneto
>police station: the photocameras
>> of two German men under arrest, who were charged with being
>part of the Black Bloc and are
>> still in jail, contained films with pictures of the Genoa
>riots and... pictures of Nazi rallies recently
>> occurred in Germany.
>> Graziella Mascia said: "I asked Colucci why he did not
warned
>the GSF about the presence of
>> nazi infiltrators. He replied that that was not his duty.
Now
>it is clear that he certainly
>> underestimated the danger, either purposefully or not.
Nobody
>was interested in protecting the
>> citizens who were going to demonstrate. They only thought of
>the Red Zone."
>>

>> Giovanni Mari
>>
>> www.wumingfoundation.com
>>
>> add your own comments
>>
>> so, white overalls where infiltrated too (english)
>> by papillon 3:33pm Sat Sep 1 '01
>>
>> where is the people who spoke about the Black Block saying
it
>was fully infiltrated?
>> So, white-overalls and pacifists where infiltrated too,
their
>police methods were not sucessfull.
>> And now? who can criticize the Black Block
anti-authoritarian
>methods?
>>
>> The original news report (Italian) (english)
>> by . 5:31pm Sat Sep 1 '01
>>
>> http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/giornale/pagine.asp (Il Secola XIX
>Home page)
>>

>http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/giornale/frames/paginecorpo.asp?ultdata=20010901&
>ezione=pri
>> (Box Story)
>>

>http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/giornale/frames/paginecorpo.asp?ultdata=20010901&
>ezione=ita (Full
>> Story)
>>
>> Other interesting stories on the police violence in this
>paper also.
>>
>> Nazis could not infiltrate the white overalls (english)
>> by Wu Ming 1 8:22pm Sat Sep 1 '01
>> roberto.bui at libero.it
>>
>> A few days before the Genoa demonstrations, we all decided
>not to wear the overalls and
>> swich back to plain clothes, as everybody who was in Genoa
>perfectly knows. This must have
>> puzzled the fascists who where about to mimic our sartorial
>style. Try to figure out nazis in
>> white injuring or even killing a cop! I guess they had to
>throw their jumpsuits in the trashcans.
>> They infiltrated the Black Bloc, instead, as witnessed by
>numberless people. The concrete
>> evidence of this is the presence of Liam "Doggy" Stevens, a
>26-year-old nazi from
>> Birmingham, UK, in the middle of the riot in via Canaregis,
>and the two German fake Black
>> Blocsters under arrest had a shitload of pics from nazi
>conventions recently held in their
>> beloved fatherland. Soon after the two German guys were
>arrested, some lawyers of the GSF
>> got suspicious. They got to know that the German counsels
>hired by the families were
>> notorious ultra-right lawyers, who usually defend NPD
>militants, nazi skinheads etc.
>> In plain words, the Black Bloc WAS infiltrated. No way
anyone
>can deny this. I understand that,
>> in the hot days after the police raided the IMC and the
>schools in via Battisti, people who
>> weren't in Genoa might suspect we were spreading yet another
>crazy conspiracy theory, but
>> now, nearly two months have passed and the evidence is
coming