Money

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Sep 2 10:02:23 PDT 2001

Don't you think that one reason that capital may have pressed for a tightening of fiscal policy back in 1937 was that during the period of recovery, labor had begun getting uppity, with the CIO organizing drives and such?

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.