[Fwd: Sandy Koufax]

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Wed Sep 5 07:44:34 PDT 2001

Having been at work the last couple of days, I haven't had a chance to check the accumulating digests to see if anybody has answered Tom Walker's questions, particularly the one about Sandy Koufax. Since my ignorance of sport is nearly total, I am forwarding my son Michael's data, which, since he is nearly always right, are surely authoritative.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema