Victory To Iraq

lweiger at umich.edu lweiger at umich.edu
Wed Sep 5 09:35:13 PDT 2001

I think Stalin is compartively a saint. Just thought it might be useful to find just how far a self-respecting Red should go in opposing the imperial might of the US. It seemed to me that some believe that the opposition should be unconditional. However, when I brought up WWII it becamse surprsingly evident to me that (in some circumstances at least) it is indeed OK to fornicate with the capitalist devil. I hope that articulation of my bait post wasn't completely pointless or overly annoying.

- Luke