nference on Racism:Jewish Caucus Statement

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 6 22:50:05 PDT 2001

>Macdonald Stainsby wrote:
>
>>I mean Israel. A country founded on that notion cannot remain.
>>It's sad I need to say this, but of course I mean the state not the people.
>>
>>I would also add in all settler states and Britain (just for kicks).
>
>So where are all these people supposed to go? Into the seas? Is
>Canada included?
>
>Doug

Jews lived in the Middle East before the state of Israel was born, so they should be able to live in the area, together with other peoples, after the death of "the Jewish state" as well. Apartheid died in South Africa, and the new black elite came into power, but most white South Africans have continued to live there, though some of them must have left.

Yoshie